It is a privilege to host Calling the Circle at Villas Xichú, a beautiful lush gated property with
Victoria's Conference Center.
Dear Circle Sisters,
We are excited to have a beautiful new location for Calling the Circle, Villas Xichú, located at Camino Real de Xichu 9, Zona Centro, Valle del Maiz in San Miguel de Allende. If you are visiting from out of town, consider staying on the premises at one of their wonderfully appointed villas - from 1 to 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, pools, and gardens - gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces. Book thru their website: Villas Xichú,
If you are coming from out of town, you will want to arrive by November 5. You may want to come for Dia del Muertos, Nov 1 & 2, and stay for our Circle! And perhaps extend your stay after the Gathering for one or more of our optional experiences:
1) Wednesday Nov 8, 6pm - Glen Rogers Studio wine reception
1) Friday Nov 10, 10am - Canada del Virgen pyramid site with archeologist Rossana Quiroz.
Contact Rossana directly to reserve your spot. Limited 13 people. $1500ps per person
(men & women welcome). firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Friday Nov 10, 5 pm - Private cocktail reception at La Huipilista Artspace with Lena Bartula
3) Saturday Nov 11 - Tour to Galeria Atontonilco and church ( Price and details to come)
But ofcourse there are many more amazing things to do in San Miguel if you decide to extend your stay.
COST for the 3 Day Pass - $385usd or peso equivalent.
Price includes the 3-day event, Nov 6-8 (approximately 10 am til 5 or 6pm)
Lunch each day
The 3 day pass does not include transportation, accommodations, or meals (except lunch)
REFUNDS The cancellation policy for this event is as stated: Refunds will be given 60 days before the event minus a $35usd processing fee. Regretfully, we can not offer refunds after September 1, 2023. Should the Gathering need to be canceled by the organizers, ticket price will be fully refunded.
1) Submit the Registration Form below for the 3 Day Gathering
2) Send in your Fee
Preferred method is Zelle transfer from your bank to: email@example.com (no fees!)
Cash if you are in San Miguel
Or use the Paypal button below
3) Book your rooms directly with Villas Xichu (or the hotel of your choice)
Tayler Friar in front of the Butterfly Tapestry